Who Are Go Virtual UK?
Go Virtual UK (founded in July 2018) is a commercial media production / digital marketing company based in the North West of England.
We re-write the standards of virtual tour quality.
We use high-spec SLR cameras and hand-craft every step of our virtual tour production to maximise product quality far beyond what most of our competitors would do.
We are the only virtual tour service in the UK to have members trained and (to this day) contracted to work for Google Maps themselves.
All this means we create world-leading virtual tours and VR videos to entice and entertain your audience into visiting you, first-hand.
Why Choose Us?
Go Virtual UK's Founder Richard Gill is a direct contractor from Google Maps themselves.
Since 2014 he's toured 7 countries every year to become one of just six Google Street View Photographers considered to be a senior contractor; and is one of the only people, globally, to have taken part in all of Google's project types such as the Street View Car, the Trekker, the Tripod & the Trolley.
Due to this level of training we've taken Google's guidance as base-knowledge and made our tours even better; making our content some of the best in the world.
What We Do Better
- Every single 360 image is meticulously edited.
- We use high-end SLR cameras, software & techniques to maximise product quality.
- The nadir is edited to create full 360 imagery.
- We abide by the Human Rights Act of public privacy 1998 by automatically censoring faces and car registration plates.
- We edit out anything you don't want in the tour such as dirt, scuffs, security risks, wires, etc; to make sure your property is looking at its absolute best before publishing.
Most other creators abide to none of these traits.